[BLDG-SIM] eQuest -- ASHRAE 90.1-1999 Default Template

Davidson, Tom TDavidson at DLBASSOCIATES.com
Mon Feb 23 09:14:54 PST 2004

Dear List Serve Members,

I am a new user of eQuest. For a project we are currently modeling, we need
to define as a baseline project an ASHRAE 90.1-1999 facility.

The default baseline in eQuest version 3.4, which we just downloaded, is
California Title 24.

Is there a version of this program that has as a baseline project 90.1-1999?
If not, it looks like we can create our own, but it would just be more time
consuming.

Alternately, is there a relatively short document that outlines the
differences between ASHRAE 90.1-1999 and Title 24?

Thanks,

Tom

Thomas A. Davidson, P.E.
DLB Associates Consulting Engineers