[BLDG-SIM] Weather Data and Energy Rates

Ahmed Fraij fraij at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 08:37:20 PST 2004

Dear Friend,

I am working on an energy study for a building using eQUEST software and wondering if you can tell me how can I get the weather data file for Dhahran or Dammam City in Saudi Arabia? Also, could any one send me a sample file for energy rates that contains costs that vary with quantity to be computed, such as $0.05 for the first 5000 kWh, $0.035 for the next 10000 kWh, etc. To learn how to build these files using Building Description Language (BDL) needs time and actually my project doesn't has allot of time.

I appreciate your help

Thanks & Best Regards

 Ahmed Fraij