[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST/proyects

David Lanceta dlanceta at mafalda.cps.unizar.es
Mon Feb 9 04:55:08 PST 2004

Hi everybody

I need to prove my teacher that eQUEST can simulate the demand of some buildings: a hotel and a detached house. Can anybody send me some eQUEST examples of these kind of buildings? Please, It would be so useful, otherwise I should invent these examples and I don´t think they would be very real.

Thanks very much
David Lanceta
Área de Mecánica de Fluidos
Centro Politécnico Superior
Universidad de Zaragoza
María de Luna 3, tel (0034)9761000 ext 5044
50015 ZARAGOZA
ESPAÑA