[BLDG-SIM] Special Controller

Daniel Mugnier daniel_mugnier at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 02:16:56 PST 2004

Dear users,

Working on a solar hot water system, I have the project to manage the back-up use according to some external & evolutive conditions (solar irradiation, load profile of the last days & hours, atmospheric pressure...).

 A special algorithm (fuzzy logic) will be used with several equations, using values from the inputs (instantenous and older), to preventively start & stop the back up.

I would like to know whether a good idea is to model this controller with TRNSYS 15 using the TYPE 66 and the EES solver or to use any other way such as the "Delayed inputs controller" (taken from HVAC library (TESS)) ???

Thank you very much in advance for your help

Daniel Mugnier
TECSOL S.A
France
Email : daniel at tecsol.fr