[BLDG-SIM] Canadian Energy Escalation Rates

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Feb 4 11:16:58 PST 2004

The US Department of Energy provides 30 year energy escalation rates
suitable for use in life cycle cost analysis.  Does anyone have similar
figures for Canada?  Specifically I'm working on a project in Toronto,
and I need the electric escalation rates.

If nothing similar exists, can anyone offer some insight into what
reasonable estimates might look like?  I'm not familiar with the history
and future of energy in that region.

Thanks!
David

David S. Eldridge, Jr.