[BLDG-SIM] Virtual Environments

Pueltz, Gunter GPueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Tue Feb 17 23:37:02 PST 2004

Hello Kevin,

have you ever tried ESP-r from Prof. Joe Clark ?
See http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk/

It is shareware and is able to simulate a double
skin facade (we used it for several simulations
of a double skin facades).
In near future ESP-r capabilities of simulating
a double skin facade even will be enhanced .....

Regards,
Gunter

Dr.-Ing. Gunter Pültz
Müller-BBM GmbH