[BLDG-SIM] infiltration heat loss in summer

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Sun Feb 1 22:20:49 PST 2004

Ian,

This issue is very dependent on your asumptions for natural ventilation. If
you're seeing sensible cooling through infiltration, that would indicate the
natural ventilation has been turned off when it is beneficial. If you're
modeling the house without natural ventilation, then there will be times
when infiltration assumes that role, i.e., cooling the house with outside
air.

Joe