[BLDG-SIM] Base Case Model-eQuest

Kevin Krudwig kdk_71 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 15:36:20 PST 2004

Hello All,

Would anyone be willing to share with me a Base Case
Model that they may
have done in eQuest for a typical office building.
Maybe like 3 stories and
about 30,000 square feet. Those number could
definitely vary. I am not an
engineer, so I am not certain that my figures for HVAC
and electrical are
normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Kevin Krudwig
RPI
Troy, NY.