[BLDG-SIM] e-quest

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Tue Jul 20 05:10:10 PDT 2004

Fernando,

You can create unique library items by editing the eQ_Lib.dat file in the DOE2 sub directory of eQuest.  The best thing to do is copy it and rename it first.  In the eQuest project properties you can than enter the name of the library you wish to use.  The default is eQ_Lib.dat.

You can define custom zones by floor using the Design Development wizard.  Simply create a new shell for each floor with a unique zoning pattern.

Good luck,

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.