[BLDG-SIM] TMY2 weather files for Mexico

Marceau, Medgar MMarceau at ctlgroup.com
Wed Jul 7 13:27:50 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am looking for TMY2 weather files for a variety of Mexican cities. Does anyone have such a collection? Or know where I can get one?
So far I've found files for: Mexico City, Meridia, and Monterrey.

Thanks,

Medgar Marceau, PE
Building Science Engineer
Construction Technology Laboratories, Inc.
5400 Old Orchard Road
Skokie, IL  60077
phone: 847-972-3154
e-mail: mmarceau at CTLGroup.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential, copyrighted, or other legally protected information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit this e-mail.  If you have received this by mistake please notify us by return e-mail, then delete.