[BLDG-SIM] standard energy consumption in Los Angeles

Francesca Altavilla Barbara Vicari energysimulation2003 at yahoo.it
Mon Jun 28 06:21:41 PDT 2004

Dear All,
 we' re doing a research about simulation tools, now we've finished our simulation analysis but we would like to compare our results with a typical energy consumption data(kWh/m2 or kWh/m3) by end use. We are working on two types of case study : an office (3 floors, 1200m2, 90 people) and an detached house(2 floors, pitched roof,  220m2, 5 people) . Both of the examples have as installation a DX cooling with Gas furnace and they are located in Los Angeles.
Can you please tell us if you have any stardard that can be useful for us to compare with our results?
Thank you in advance for your disposability, we hope to hear from you soon.

With kind regards,
Francesca Altavilla and Barbara Vicari.

francesca_altavilla at yahoo.com.au
barbaravic78 at yahoo.com