[BLDG-SIM] job opening

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Thu Jun 24 17:59:32 PDT 2004

Job Opening:

We need another Energy Engineer to help provide technical energy audits
and analysis of commercial and industrial facilities. Engineering degree
required. Experience with design and/or analysis of energy systems
required.  Computer simulation, field monitoring, technical reporting
experiences a plus.  We are looking for someone with 1-5 years
experience who is a motivated self-starter interested in learning and
pursuing what interests them.  We are not interested in employees just
looking for a job. While strong technical skills are a must, we are most
interested in someone who shares our values and commitment to superior
service and to making the world a better place.

Our Company:

etc Group, Inc. is dedicated to improving energy efficiency in
commercial and industrial businesses and to reducing the impact of
energy use on the environment through engineering, analysis, education,
and advocacy.

Our Core Values:

*	Providing superior client service, engineering and analysis.
*	Our people are our most important asset.
*	Providing an environment that is a friendly place to work,
recognizes the balance between work and life and provides ample
opportunity for personal growth and achievement.
*	Maintaining our leadership in our industry.

 We provide state-of-the-art technical analysis in support of energy
efficient design and operation of buildings and industrial facilities.

*       Industrial systems analysis - compressed air, process heat,
process thermodynamics, lighting, motors and motor driven systems.

*       Building performance modeling and HVAC systems analysis for
energy efficiency.

*       Monitoring and performance measurement of mechanical/electrical
systems.

*       Energy systems commissioning and optimization.

*       Measurement and verification of savings.

*       We currently manage the Utah Industries of the Future Program
and the Intermountain Combined Heat and Power Regional Assistance
Center, US Dept. of Energy Initiatives.

Our office atmosphere is very relaxed (dogs occasionally outnumber
people) and powder days are usually mandatory ski days.  We are a small
but growing company with five engineers, an office manager and a student
intern.  We have been in business in Utah for over fifteen years and
have an excellent reputation with our clients.

If this sounds like a place you might like to work please send or email
a resume.  Please, no calls.

Mark E. Case, President

etc Group, Inc.

3481 South 2300 East