[BLDG-SIM] daylight in fully-glazed buildings

Edward F. Sowell sowell at fullerton.edu
Wed Jun 30 09:29:14 PDT 2004

Raquel,

I recall having studied the issue in a graduate class in the late
60s early 70s. This was not a thorough study, just a classroom exercise.
As I recall, our reference was an article in a British lighting book
or journal, and the name Petherbridge comes to mind. This was well before
the "simulation era."
The problem has also been studied more recently. I vaguely recall an
ASHRAE research project (perhaps TC4.7) that addressed it.

So, I advise a little literature research work.  I just did a Google
 on "Pertherbridge lighting" (w/the quotes) and got a bunch of hits....

Good luck

Ed Sowell