[BLDG-SIM] Ice rinks

Mona Fanni monafanny at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 01:42:50 PDT 2004

We dealt with sports hall in a reseach tilted"
Architectural desigh a nd thermal performance of
school sports halls",published in applied energy
journal- Elsevier publication- Vo. 76, No.1-3, PP
289-303.; available on line from direct Science. We
dealt with circulated and exhausted fans given
specified velocity; at standing levels , to achieve
the thermal comfort refered to the heat stress index,
the research also contains some integrated factors of
energy conservation for sports halls.

Dr. Mona Ahmed Fanny
Building Physics, Building Research Center,P.O.Box
1770,Dokki, Cairo, Egypt.
Fax: 202 3351564
Tel: 202 3356722-3356853