[BLDG-SIM] Daylight Availability Curves

Autif Sayyed AutifS at TWGI.com
Fri Mar 19 10:27:09 PST 2004

Hi Gerald,

You might be able to use the IDMP (International Daylight Measurement Program) data for calculating daylight availability. The program has several monitoring stations throughout the world(including two in US; Ann Arbor MI, and Albany NY) You can probably contact Dr. Richard Perez to get some real-time daylighting data from the Albany station. Check out http://idmp.entpe.fr/

Autif Sayyed
The Weidt Group (www.twgenergy.com)
Minnetonka MN

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Pde [mailto:geraldpde at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 7:52 AM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Daylight Avaliability Curves

Hi All,
I have been trying to get hold of Daylight
Availability curves for New York, and in my extensive
research, I haven't come across any material or
resource.
I came across a pdf on Lyon daylight availability and
it look something like a daylight percentage
exceedance, but nothing more than that.
I would really appreciate if anyone has any
information on how to get hold of this, or if there is
a template where I could use.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thanks,
Gerald Pde