[BLDG-SIM] Fun coil

Maurizio ksorce at tin.it
Wed Mar 3 08:28:21 PST 2004

Dear TRNSYS users,
I'm a new TRNSYS user and I have some problems to assemble the simulation of a multizone building with type 56. At the moment the project consist in:

- a type 9a to read the climatics data;
- a type 16e to estimate the radiation on vertical surfaces;
- a type 33e and a type 69b to calculate the fictive sky temperature;
- a type 56 multizone building;
- a type 501 to estimate the ground temperature used as an input in the type 56.

Now I must add:

1) a fun coil convenctional system for heating and cooling;
2) a hybrid system fun coil/buried horizontal pipes.

Can help me to choose the just component for the fun coil? How I can arrange fun coil with buried horizontal pipes?

Thanks a lot.

Maurizio Sorce
Department of Energy and Environmental Research (DREAM)
Università degli Studi di Palermo