[BLDG-SIM] VAV fume hood exhaust

Graham & Megan hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Fri Mar 19 14:16:10 PST 2004

Unless you can predict exactly how the fume cupbards will be utilised, is there a need to model them as VAV?  I used DOE-2.2 a couple of years ago to look at a similar arrangement and we diversified the fume cupboards so that we effectively modelled a constant exhaust rate.  Set this up as a parameter and then run for different values to see how sensitive performane is to fume cupboard use / diversity ...
Graham