[bldg-sim] Wireless building audit experiences?

Bill Shadish bills at fo.com
Tue May 11 09:11:21 PDT 2004

I am writing an article on wireless building audits
for a major energy publication.

I would like to include a few experiences from others
as sidebars in this article [rather than just using our
own customers' experiences].

If you recently have implemented building-based
wireless tools, *especially* audits/inspections/punch lists,
and would like to share your experience for this
article -- would you please contact me off-list?

Thank you,
~Bill
 Bill Shadish
 Principal