[BLDG-SIM] exporting screen images from equest

Brian Fountain greensim at lara.on.ca
Wed May 26 14:18:53 PDT 2004

For the building shell tab, you can point to somewhere in the background of
the building (not selecting a building element), the press Ctrl-C.  This
captures a .bmp of the building shell screen which you can paste into Paint,
Word, Excel etc.

For the other screens (i.e. air-side, water-side etc.), pressing Alt-PrtSc
give you a bitmap image of the current active window.  You can then paste
this into Paint and trim away the component tree, toolbars etc. if you just
want the systems view.

The results summary reports can also be copied and pasted.  Right-clicking
on a graph in the summary report gives the option to Copy the graph which
can then be pasted as a bitmap.  Right-clicking on the summary report tables
allows you to copy either the entire table or the selected cells and will
paste them (parsed!) into Excel etc.

Hope this helps.

Brian Fountain

bfountain at canada.com

GreenSim

(905)639-6014 - voice  |  (905)639-0443 - fax