[BLDG-SIM] LEED Measurement and Verification Credit

Pat Dolan PDolan at serenasturm.com
Tue Nov 30 14:38:54 PST 2004

Hopefully this is not straying too far away from simulation discussions,
but....

Is anyone familiar, or had any experience, with the USGBC's LEED Energy
and Atmosphere Measurement and Verification Credit?  I am aware that
there is much written out there about the IPMVP, but I was looking for
specific information from people who have done M&V work specifically to
achieve the LEED credit.  I am wondering if any US LEED projects have
actually obtained this credit besides the Chicago Center for Green
Technology and the Donald Bren School of Environmental Science &
Management.  I am going to give a presentation to the local USGBC
chapter on the credit and I wondered if any other Bldg-Sim listers have
experiences that I could refer to in my presentation.  Any information
on costs to meet the credit would be especially appreciated.

Patrick Dolan
Serena Sturm Architects, Ltd.
3351 Commercial Ave.
Northbrook, IL  60062