[BLDG-SIM] simulation for sun shading devices

Vaibhav Potnis vaipotnis at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:21:18 PST 2004

Nesen,

Please elaborate. If you need just visual analysis a 3D tool like SketchUp
would be great or on a little more  involved level the Sun Tool module of
Ecotect.

If you need thermal performance you might consider a whole building analysis
tool like eQuest.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Vaibhav Potnis
M.S. Building Design,LEED Accredited Professional
To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often.
                                               — Winston Churchill