[BLDG-SIM] portugeese weather tapes

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 28 18:40:59 PDT 2004

When I worked on an IEA project on Low-Energy Cooling back in the late 90's,
I obtained weather files for Lisbon and Porto from Prof. Eduardo Maldanado
of the University of Porto (ebm at netcabo.pt).  I have these weather files
packed for DOE-2, but perhaps Prof. Maldanado has the files in original
ASCII.

Joe Huang