[BLDG-SIM] effect of partial shading on PV performance

Harvey Bryan Harvey.Bryan at asu.edu
Mon Oct 4 10:34:26 PDT 2004

Smita,

One of our recent graduates, did his Masters thesis on PV shading and
did an extensive search of design tools that could effectively model
this issue. He has just joined Kyocera Solar to continue to work in this
area. You might want to get in touch, his name is Jesse Henson
jhenson at kyocera.com

Regards,

Harvey

Harvey Bryan, Ph.D.