[BLDG-SIM] TMY/TMY2 Conversion Utility Program

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Mon Sep 20 15:16:34 PDT 2004

The EnergyPlus WeatherConverter writes
all major weather formats to CSV files.
(The WeatherConverter comes with the
EnergyPlus install.)

www.energyplus.gov

                      "Ketterer, Al"
                      <Al.Ketterer at benham      To: BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
                      .com>                    cc: "Meyer, Duane" <duane.meyer at benham.com>
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [BLDG-SIM] TMY/TMY2 Converstion Utility Program
                      postman at gard.com

                      09/20/2004 05:41 PM       |--------------------------|
                      Please respond to         | ( ) Federal Record       |
                      Al.Ketterer               | (*) Not a Federal Record |
                                                |--------------------------|

                                     User Filed as: Not Categorized in ERMS

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
       |                                                                                    |
       | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first EERE recipient, click the|
       |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to categorize this e-mail           |
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Does anyone know where we could obtain a conversion utility program to
convert weather information from a TMY or TMY2 file into an excel
spreadsheet? Preference would be for freeware or shareware application.
Thanks.

Albert E. Ketterer, PE
Senior Mechanical Engineer and Mechanical Discipline Manager<?xml:namespace
prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The Benham Companies
3668 S. Geyer Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63127-1243
314/821-7017 ext. 109 voice
314/315-8509 direct
314/821-8499 fax
Al.Ketterer at Benham.com  email

 This E-mail and any attached files are confidential, and may be copyright
    protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
    error, please contact the sender immediately and delete/destroy all
                           information received.