[BLDG-SIM] The 2004 Buildings Energy Databook is now on-line

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Sep 16 08:03:13 PDT 2004

The databook is a good collection of data about buildings
and energy use.  I have used it a few times to find typical
values for simulation models. See the following email.

Enjoy

Jason

The 2004 Buildings Energy Databook is now on-line at
http://buildingsdatabook.eere.energy.gov.

The site has the most up-to-date buildings energy
information and is updated regularly.  Data can be viewed
on-line and complete electronic editions are also
available.

The 2004 Buildings Energy Databook was developed for use
within the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Energy
Efficiency and Renewable Energy. The Databook contains
current buildings-related data and has served as a valuable
resource in providing consistent, citable data in a single
document.

We strive to have pertinent and reliable energy data and
are asking for your assistance.  Please forward any
resources that should be incorporated in future updates to
us at databook at drintl.com.

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users