[BLDG-SIM] typical attic, garage, and basement infiltration rates for a single family house

Ian Doebber idoebber at vt.edu
Wed Sep 1 18:05:17 PDT 2004

What would be a good range for the ACH of infiltration in a recently constructed home that can be considered to have a tight construction.  I am modeling the ACH for the conditioned zones to be roughly 0.5 ACH and was wondering what I should specify for the roof, garage, and basement.  My roof has a vapor retarder in it.

Thanks
Ian Doebber