[BLDG-SIM] Job opportunity at SWA --> HVAC+DOE-2/EnergyPlus

Smita Chandra smita at swinter.com
Fri Apr 8 12:48:54 PDT 2005

HVAC engineer for DOE-2/EnergyPlus modeling

Steven Winter Associates, Inc. performs sustainability consulting on
buildings ranging from 10,000 to 2.4 million square feet, with LEED ratings
from Certified to Platinum.  We work with design teams and developers,
advising on energy efficiency, renewables,  daylighting, IAQ, materials and
resources, as well as commissioning.  Our team includes engineers,
architects and scientists.

We have one opening in our Norwalk, CT office in the
commercial/institutional division, for an HVAC engineer with design
experience and knowledge of DOE-2 Systems & Plant sections.  Salary
commensurate with experience.  Excellent opportunity to work on high
visibility projects, gain experience, assume responsibility and
advance.  Our website address is www.swinter.com.

Reply in confidence to Adrian Tuluca, Principal, Steven Winter Associates,
Inc, 50 Washington Street, Norwalk, CT 06854,
<mailto:atuluca at swinter.com>atuluca at swinter.com

Smita Chandra
Sustainable Design Consultant
M. Architectural Technology, LEED AP