[bldg-sim] eQuest: Two speed AHU

Pedro Rodrigo pedromanuelrc at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 5 08:32:30 PDT 2005

Hi all:
My building has a constant volume AHU with a two speed
fan, and I'm thinking in using the low speed for night
and the high speed for day. I'm not sure how to model
it in eQuest.
I've realised that the FAN-CONTROL command has an
option for "two speed" but it's only allowed for PTAC
system. My AHU is a two-pipe unit.
Do you have any suggestions to model this system?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Pedro Rodrigo
University of Jaen, Spain