[BLDG-SIM] Three WSHP/GSHP modeling challenges

Sheila Sagerer sagerer at paonline.com
Fri Apr 15 11:22:11 PDT 2005

Brian-

I can't answer #1 or #3 but would be very interested in any responses.

Question #2:  Whenever we have this situation, we set up an independent HRV
unit with a dummy zone and run all OA for the WSHPs through the HRV.  The
HRV unit would have 100% OA with heat recovery and VAV.

Hope this helps.  Have a nice weekend.

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Engineer, LEED AP
Energy Opportunities, Inc