[bldg-sim] Inconsistencies between DOE2.1E Reports PS-B and BEPU

Calla, Robert RCalla at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Aug 31 11:23:08 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I am running a building simulation using DOE2.1E. I have come across a
situation where the total energy consumption reported for the year in the
PS-B report does not agree with that reported in the BEPU report or PS-E
report for that matter (the BEPU and PS-E reports agree). I am trying to
figure out if there is some other additional item that is reported on in the
PS-B report that is not reported on in the others or vice-versa.

Has anyone ever encountered a similar situation? Would you know what the
cause might be? Any enlightenment on the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Robert Calla, B.Eng, PMP

Project Leader  /  EE4 Project Manager
Sustainable Buildings & Communities
CANMET Energy Technology Centre - Ottawa
Natural Resources Canada
580 Booth Street, 13th Floor, Ottawa, ON  K1A 0E4
Tel: 613-947-6601  Fax: 613-996-9909
email:  <mailto:rcalla at nrcan.gc.ca> rcalla at nrcan.gc.ca
website:  <http://www.sbc-bcd.nrcan.gc.ca/> www.sbc-bcd.nrcan.gc.ca
Government of Canada

Chef de projets / Gestionnaire logiciel EE4
Groupe des bâtiments et des collectivités durables
Centre de la technologie de l'énergie de CANMET - Ottawa
Ressources naturelles Canada
580 rue Booth, 13e étage, Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 0E4
Tel: 613-947-6601  Fax: 613-996-9909
courriel:  <mailto:rcalla at nrcan.gc.ca> rcalla at nrcan.gc.ca
site web:  <http://www.sbc-bcd.nrcan.gc.ca/> www.sbc-bcd.nrcan.gc.ca
Gouvernement du Canada