[bldg-sim] Test room with thermal mass - Data sets available?

Leo Rainer lirainer at davisenergy.com
Tue Dec 6 09:06:41 PST 2005

Sorry, must have missed the original request. You might want to see
if you can get any of the data from the Pala test houses. They has
been used for many studies, but one of the more relevant is:

R. Meldem and F. Winkelmann, 1995. Comparison of DOE-2 with
Measurements in the Pala Test Houses, LBL-37979, Lawrence Berkeley
National Laboratory, July, 1995.

Available from:
http://gundog.lbl.gov/dirpubs/37979.pdf

Regards,

         Leo Rainer

Leo Rainer                          Email:   mailto:lirainer at davisenergy.com
Davis Energy Group                  Phone:                  530.753.1100 x27
123 C Street                        Fax:                        530.753.4125
Davis, CA  95616                    Web:          http://www.davisenergy.com
Energy Analysis     *      Mechanical Design       *     Product Engineering