[bldg-sim] Green Building Studio

Carol Gardner gems at teleport.com
Mon Dec 19 17:48:52 PST 2005

I have never heard of this program but I do have a burning question:
should I sell my home now before the bubble bursts because I am going to
be replaced by a computer program or should I hold off and see how it
goes?  Okay, actually I have two burning questions:  is this being
developed using my tax dollars?
Carol Gardner
Building Solutions Consultants
503.223.4847