[bldg-sim] Green Building Studio

Tianzhen Hong thong at archenergy.com
Mon Dec 19 11:01:45 PST 2005

AEC is working for PG&E to evaluate Green Building Studio's capability
to interact with CAD tools, create simulation input files, create energy
design alternatives, and compliance with California Energy Standard
Title 24-2005. The project is not done yet. If you are interested in
knowing more about the project, you may try to contact PG&E project
manager Steve Blanc.

Tianzhen