[bldg-sim] eQuest (Radiant Panels + baseboard)

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Wed Jan 5 12:31:05 PST 2005

You need to consider whether the two existing/designed radiant systems
might be accurately described in a simulation as one system.

Thermally, is it equivalent?  Or nearly so?

Do you need energy consumption of the systems individually, or are you
analyzing the combined system package as a whole?

If you are trying to optimize or configure the two radiant systems
eQuest might not be your best resource.  However, if you are comparing
this arrangement vs some other system types, or trying to get energy and
cost projections, then the simulation might meet your needs.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr.
Project Engineer
LEED v2.0 Accredited Professional