[bldg-sim] Procedure of modeling GSHP in eQUEST and hourly zone/coil loads

Liu, Xiaobing xiaobing.liu at okstate.edu
Fri Jan 28 09:48:30 PST 2005

Dear bldg-sim users:

I have two questions with regard to eQUEST. Is there anyone can help me out?

(1). As I know, eQUEST has the capability of simulating GSHP, but it has to be done in the detailed mode. I'm wondering whether there is any documentation, or even better, example to show how to build a GSHP simulation in eQUEST?

(2). Can eQUEST report hourly zone loads and coil loads? If so, how to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Xiaobing