[bldg-sim] eQUEST results

Sheila Sagerer sagerer at paonline.com
Wed Jan 19 08:54:53 PST 2005

eQUEST resultsSamuel-

I usually check the SV-A reports in the sim viewer to see the sizes of the
air-side HVAC systems from auto-sizing.  Report SS-A will give you monthly
and annual peak loads per system.

Water-side system sizes can be seen in the PS-H reports.  I have noticed
that water-side systems (chilled water and boilers) tend to have major over
sizing when using auto-size.  The plant equipment is auto- sized assuming
every coil on the loop is operating concurrently.

Regards,

Sheila Sagerer
Energy Engineer, LEED AP
Energy Opportunities, Inc