[BLDG-SIM] TRNSYS:Problems in adding a new component using C++

Pedro Rodrigo pedromanuelrc at yahoo.es
Fri Jul 1 08:13:50 PDT 2005

Hi all:

I'm programming an enthalpy recovery unit in C
language for adding it to the users components library
in Trnsys (Trnsys' standard libraries currently only
have sensible heat recovery modules) . For this
purpose I need to use the Trnsys function
PSYCHROMETRICS, which is described in the programmers
manual.
I have no problems to compile my new module in my C++
compiller (Microsoft Visual C++) but when I try to
execute it in Trnsys Studio an error like this occurs:
"Address violation at address 00DE02DD in module
'TRNDLL.DLL'. Read of address 00000002";"An unexpected
error was encountered and Trnsys will abort".
Have you used the PSYCHROMETRICS function in your
modules? Could you explain me what am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Pedro Manuel Rodrigo Cruz
University of Jaen, Spain