[BLDG-SIM] Job Posting

Thomas White twhite at glumac.com
Wed Jul 27 09:44:17 PDT 2005

Mike, just curious, but what is a CDG designation?

...Tom

Thomas J. White, P.E.
Lead Engineer, Energy Services

 <http://www.glumac.com/>
  _____

320 SW Washington, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97204-2640
T.  503.227.5280  F. 503.274.7674  D. 503-345-6246

Thinking. Inside the building.
 <http://www.glumac.com/> http://www.glumac.com