[BLDG-SIM] Virtual memory extension success !!!!!!!!!!

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 10:25:56 PDT 2005

I thank ALL who have contributed to helping me solve
my problem. I thought I would answer through my memo
from Jeff Hirsch, as it was his instructions I
followed to solve the problem. See below...

I increased my Min-Max range on virtual memory to 100
- 1000 Mb (1 Gig), as I have a 40 GB hard drive and
about 25 Gb left. I ran the previous baseline plus 2
EEMs (I assumje this is a batch run, like old DOE-2),
and it ran without fail. PLUS, my printer did not hang
up AT ALL from printing the reports, one after
another.

JEFF, I assume that the size of the project will not
be a factor now as well (say a 200 zone+ building)??

ALSO, I looked a bit in the eQUEST 3.40 Manual
(updates ??), and I could not find a place to save the
Summary color reports to FILE, so I may send them to
clients and collegues who do not have eQUEST.

Is there a way?????