[BLDG-SIM] eQuest: Mathematical model for chiller type=HEAT PUMP?

Pedro Rodrigo pedromanuelrc at yahoo.es
Fri May 20 02:31:12 PDT 2005

Hi all.

I´m searching for the eQuest model's mathematical
ecquations implemented for the chiller type HEAT PUMP.
My plant equipment is an air cooled, two mode unit,
both cooling and heating, that supply conditioned
water to a two-pipe loop.

I can´t find the mathematical model in DOE2.2
documentation, nor in DOE2.1A engineer manual.

Could you help me to find this information about the
model?

Pedro Manuel Rodrigo Cruz
University of Jaen, Spain