[BLDG-SIM] Trombe Walls eQuest Specific

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu May 12 04:45:45 PDT 2005

Renee,
Strangely enough, I am in the process of trying to do exactly the same thing. Its not really possible, but you could try building an exterior wall assembly with spandrel glass , ai gap and then your mass wall.
We are also doing a cfd model (which should be more informative) with the ARL lab in Penn state.

Let me know if you find anything else that works in eQUEST. We should compare notes.

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com