[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Savings By Design

Pasha Korber Pasha.Korber at keen.ca
Wed Nov 30 16:32:40 PST 2005

Has anyone modelled a Savings by Design project in eQuest?  If so, do you know what the assumptions are that are used to generate the T-24 equivalent building model?  I've found that my results are making some assumptions about the T-24 reference model that I cannot verify.

Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Pasha Korber
Associate
LEED Accredited Professional