[BLDG-SIM] EP-Quick EnergyPlus Interface Available

Jason Glazer jason at glazersoftware.com
Mon Nov 28 11:08:53 PST 2005

                    EP-Quick
        EnergyPlus Interface for Windows
           Version 1.2 Now Available

Easy
  - Save hours of time creating EnergyPlus files
  - Intuitive navigation of building features
  - Simple pull down options
  - Choice of IP or SI units
  - Predefined internal gains and schedules

Flexible
  - Many building shapes possible
  - Almost any size building
  - Use defaults or make every surface different
  - Supports multiple versions of EnergyPlus

Powerful
  - For use with EnergyPlus
  - Construction and window libraries
  - Instantly reports total areas
  - Up to 10 internal gain profiles
  - Define additional templates

Economical
  - Quickly pays for itself
  - $89 for single user license
  - Academic discount available

For more information and to download a demo:

http://www.glazersoftware.com/ep-quick.htm

Jason Glazer
Glazer Software
jason at glazersoftware.com
(Different address but I am the same person who runs the BLDG-SIM
mailing list and works at GARD Analytics)