[bldg-sim] Export Ecotect to EnergyPlus.

Joon Ho Choi ukmaster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 20:28:15 PST 2005

Hello everybody,

I am simulating 3D-model using EnergyPlus. For geometry, I used Ecotect.
But, after I simulate the exported model from Ecotect, EnergyPlus
shows an error message to say "fatal error and 2 warning ". I just
tested a smple 3-D box. I have no idea why there is an fatal error.
I would appreciate it if anyone who has encountered this type of
problem can know the solution.

Thank you very much in advance for your help. I appreciate any help or
suggestions.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Chris