[bldg-sim] Fwd: Invitation to participate in the 2006 National Solar Energy Conference

Smita Gupta Sgupta at energy.state.ca.us
Tue Nov 15 15:23:49 PST 2005

Since I haven't seen this conference announced on this mailing list I am
including it here. Please excuse if you have already received this
through other sources.

Thanks,
-Smita

>>> "Becky Campbell-Howe" <cbeach at ases.org> 11/15/2005 10:09:42 AM >>>

Dear Renewable Energy Advocate:

I would like to invite you to participate in the National Solar Energy
Conference, SOLAR 2006: Renewable Energy, Key to Climate Recovery,
taking place in Denver, July 8-13, 2006. We are currently accepting
technical paper abstracts and proposals for workshops and forums.

For more information, instructions and preparation templates, please go
to www.solar2006.org, and click on the PARTICIPATE tab.

Abstracts and proposals must be submitted on-line and are due by
December 5, 2005.

We look forward to hearing from you, and to seeing you in Denver!

Becky Campbell-Howe
Director of Operations
American Solar Energy Society, www.ases.org
On behalf of the SOLAR 2006 National Organizing Committee
www.solar2006.org, the National Solar Energy Conference
www.findsolar.com to find a solar contractor