[bldg-sim] Curtain Wall

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Thu Nov 17 16:20:54 PST 2005

You could model it in window 5.2 and export it. I am not sure if the
DOE2 reports from window can be imported into DOE 2.1e, but it works
with eQUEST & Energy plus.

Vikram Sami,  LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax  404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com