[bldg-sim] Purple color than red, blue or green

Jeff Hirsch Jeff.Hirsch at DOE2.com
Wed Nov 16 15:33:51 PST 2005

Complete list:

Dark Green    DOE-2 Default value or expression
Dark Blue     Library value or expression
Bright Red    User value
Pink          User Expression
Bright Blue   User Default value or expression
Dark Magenta  Linked (LIKE'd) value or expression

These are user changeable, but we do not recommend color changes except to
allow brightness or shading differences between values and expressions.  Selections
are in the eQUEST.ini file (make a backup before changing anything)

To "break" the link on a component (it being LIKE'd to another same TYPE
component) right click on the component in the component tree, select define
link and change that assignment to - none -  ... you will then be prompted for any
resultant "required" values due to the linkage removal leaving required items
as unspecified.
---
Jeff Hirsch
James J. Hirsch & Associates
Building Performance Analysis Software & Consulting
12185 Presilla Road
Camarillo, CA 93012-9243 USA
phone: (805) 553-9000
fax: (805) 532-2401