[bldg-sim] fuel cells for buildings

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Thu Nov 3 06:42:08 PST 2005

There is also a SOFC fuel cell in the latest release
of EnergyPlus.  It is currently intended only for research
purposes as the model continues to evolve within the
IEA Annex that it was developed in.

                      "Alpana Jain"
                      <ajain at setty.com>        To: bldg-sim at gard.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      bldg-sim at gard.com        Subject:  [bldg-sim] fuel cells for buildings

                      11/02/2005 03:58 PM
                      Please respond to
                      ajain

Hi,

How can one model fuel cells and phase change materials for buildings? Is
there a way?

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks
Alpana

Alpana Jain Kapoor, LEED AP
Setty & Associates, Ltd
10340 Democracy Lane, Suite #304
Fairfax, VA ? 22030
703.691.2115 ext.19 (work)
703.691.8084 (fax)
Mail: ajain at setty.com
Web: www.setty.com
"I get up, I walk, I fall down; meanwhile I keep dancing"