[bldg-sim] Bugs in Beijing Weather File

Gang Wu gangwu1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 19:27:21 PDT 2005

Hi,

Does anyone have a weather file for Beijing in bin format? There seems to be a bug in the Beijing.bin file I downloaded from the DOE2.com. The bug looks to be in the solar radiation because the Equest program terminates with error information as long as I set up daylight in the input and perform the simulation. Once I removed the daylight then the simulation works well. And I tried other city's weather file such as Shanghai's, the simualtion works well with any configuration(including daylight) in the input. I highly appreciate if any expert advise.

Thank you in advance!

Glenn