[bldg-sim] Occupied and unoccupied hours weather data

Shem Heiple heiples at cecs.pdx.edu
Mon Oct 17 19:02:47 PDT 2005

Hello Gaurav Mehta,

If you want to modify or extract data from a TMY2 file you can use a BIN
to TXT converter.  Once the TMY2.bin file is converted to a text file
you can just import into Excel .  You can then convert the modified text
file back to a bin file if you wish.  You can download all the
neccessary utlilities at  http://doe2.com/Download/Weather/
DOE22WeatherUtilities.ZIP.

Shem Heiple
(Portland State University)